LORA networks use leading low-power wide-area technology and is ideal for connecting simple, low-cost devices to the internet with multi-year battery life. This network solution is designed to provide lowest cost of ownership: low device cost, quick & easy commissioning, zero-maintenance, plus simple billing.
Target applications include:
● Water, gas & electricity metering, and smart grid monitoring including renewable energy
● Remote infrastructure monitoring, such as cellular towers and transport systems
● Low-cost tracking of moving assets of all types
● Cold-chain logistics monitoring for pharmaceuticals, vaccines and virus tests
● Smart city management, such as street lighting, traffic flow and waste management
Like and Subscribe for more IoT Nuggets!
Follow us on LinkedIn: BH IoT Group for insights, article and all of our “IoT Nuggets”. If you are looking for help in your IoT program, contact us on LinkedIn or at BHIoTGroup.com